Low progesterone levels and infertility/miscarriage

Patient

Q: Hello. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for close to 3 years. I’ve seen an infertility specialist and gone through 4 (failed) IUIs. We stopped trying with the specialist in Sept ’14. Surprisingly, I had a positive pregnancy test in March ‘15, with no fertility drugs or treatments. Four days later, bleeding started (on a Tuesday evening). My OB did an ultrasound the next morning, but did not see anything. She thought it may have been too soon since I would have only been 5 weeks and 1 day. I received my blood tests back today (Thursday) and my HCG is at a 10, and progesterone at a .8. The “standard levels” on the documentation provided with my blood work state that a 10 HCG level would be 3-4 weeks pregnant. A .8 progesterone level doesn't even fall into the first trimester standard…but in the follicular phase. My questions, does the progesterone level seem low and could this be why it’s been so hard for me to become pregnant? How fast do levels drop after a miscarriage? I feel like I can’t get straight answers. Thank you in advance.

Symptoms:  Bleeding, possibly low progesterone and HCG levels.
Doctor