Low progesterone levels on Progesterone cream.

Patient : My wife is currently taking progesterone after a cycle of clomid. Her progesterone levels have decreased since being on progesterone cream. What would or could cause this?
Symptoms:  Low Progesterone
Doctor :   Hello, There is no reason for progesterone to decrease with clomiphene use. It has to be understood that during the i nitial 15 days of the cycle progesterone value is low and it rises after the ovulation , so if the test has been performed in the first 15 days of the cycle , the value of progesterone would naturally found to be low. I hope i have answered your query, regards