Low sexual drive/poor erection

Patient

Q: Once i am in bed with my wife and develope the anxiety of sex i get erection.But as soon i discharge within 3minutes and my partner is yet to reach orgasm i loose erection till the next 8 to 10 hours.
My greatest problem is why i should discharge so quick.And why should i loose erection.?

Symptoms:  Weakness
Doctor

The problem, you are facing is very common and many males share the same experience. Do not get disheartened as this has a solution. Three minutes of a sexual act is not bad at all and it is not a complete premature ejaculation that you are experiencing. Since you do get the erection and able to have an intercourse there is not a major problem. The cause for this could be anxiety, stress to perform longer, partner contributing to anxiety, smoking, alcohol, increased foreplay duration and the worry of not getting back an erection soon.
This can be tackled with simple lifestyle modification like methods to reduce your stress levels, be it at work or when you are on the bed getting ready to have an intercourse. Make yourself comfortable and stop thinking about the need to perform longer. Go with the flow and take things as it comes without any expectations. Keep your partner also prepared and make her understand that you need time and slowly things will fall into place. Have a nutritious diet and avoid smoking and alcohol, they are known to hamper your erection. You could also use condoms which are specifically designed to hold back an ejaculation and perform longer. Make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep a day. Attempt an intercourse on alternate days and not daily.
Also, consult an andrologist for an examination so that we make sure everything is fine with the hormones.
Hope this helped