Low Testosterone: causes

Patient

Q: Why would a 59 year old male have low Testosterone? What causes that?

Doctor

A:    Among the causes of the Low Testosterone levels Syndrome are: congenital deficiency of male hormones, aging, chronic illness, starvation, stress, head trauma, infections, alcoholism, twisting of the testicles in their sack. We can also identify potential contributing factors as: thyroid problems, diabetes, past testosterone use. From all those causes the most common is the aging process. If you are experiencing symptoms as: less libido and sexual activity, fatigue, tiredness, angry  or grumpy all the time, I recommend you to go to your doctor and get the series of blood tests done to find if your levels of testosterone are ok.