Lower Abdominal pain with hematuria

Patient : Have had aching pain in lower gut, but got worse last week with acute pain Been to my G.P and said I have traces of blood in my urine, so went for x-ray to see if I had Kidney stones, but that come back negative. What do you think it may be?
Doctor :   The presence of blood in urine may indicate a urinary tract infection. The presence of infection may be discovered by a urinalysis. An ultrasound, CT or MRI of the urinary tract may provide more detail. Chronic cases of hematuria will require a cystoscopy by a urologist. There is no specific treatment of hematuria other than treating the underlying disease.