Lower back & hip pain - So severe that I cannot stand up or pick up my 13 month old

Patient

Q: Lower Back & Hip Pain - So painful that I lose all strength and am unable to pick up my 13 month old. Why does it feel that I am loosing strength in my lower back & hips?

Symptoms:  Most painful after waking up (Doesn't matter which position I sleep)
Pain is mostly in my lower back, but predominantly in my hips (top of buttocks)
If on my feel for long periods, when I sit down and try and get up, it feels like I have no strength to walk.
I get relief if someone applies pressure at the top of my buttocks - Lower back
Doctor