Lower Back cant find the right diagnosis and cure

Q: I can not get a straight answer for my symptoms, this is the latest report what is wrong with me. Im being told to get epidural injections, Is this a right diagnosis???? HELP

A MRI examination of the lumbar spine was performed. The examination consists of sagittal T1 weighted and
T2 weighted images as well as axial T1 weighted and T2 weighted images.
Clinical history is back pain evaluate for spondylosis/herniated disc. Prior study dated 06/10/12
The study is interpreted with the last formed intervertebral disc designated as L5/S1.
The spinal cord terminates at L1. No spinal canal fluid collection nor mass is seen.
No bony destructive lesions are appreciated. No prevertebral soft tissue masses are noted.
There is fluid within the endometrial cavity correlation with gynecologic history is advised.Evaluation of the intervertebral disc levels:
L1/2, L2/3: The neural foramina and spinal canal are not stenotic.
L3/4: There is minimal spondylolisthesis with uncovering of the intervertebral disc and stable right greater than left foraminal stenosis secondary to a right foraminal protrusion which now contains an annular tear. The spinal canal is not stenotic. L4/5: There is stable bulging of the annulus fibrosis with facet arthrosis with resultant left greater than right foraminal stenosis without spinal stenosis. L5/S1: Once again noted is an intervertebral disc bulge with a superimposed left foraminal protrusion which now contains an annular tear. There is left greater than right foraminal stenosis without spinal stenosis. Impression: Stable multilevel lumbar spondylosis without significant spinal stenosis at any lumbar level.
What shall I do ?