Lower back, groin, leg, hip, ovary pain, vomiting

Patient

Q: Hello. I've been experiencing extreme lower back, hip, groin, and leg pains. I have already seen the doctor and my symptoms are getting worse and worse. I have started exhibiting vomiting as well as of today.

I'm quite ticked off at my doctor at the moment. When I left the office tuesday, he told me i had some sort of urinary infection [likely a kidney] and sent me to get x-rays for a herniated disc. Well, turns out, I DON'T have any infection according to the culture he sent out.

On top of that I found out that x-rays, which my doctor had me get, CANNOT detect or see a herniated disc. He then proceeded to tell us that It didn't look like i had one based on the x-rays (which obviously if I did have one he wouldn't be able to tell...)

I've also been told that my insurance will not cover an MRI until I've gone through physical therapy. At this point, I cannot even stand up or sit up, nonetheless move my legs without severe pain. I am not about to take physical therapy when it could possibly make the issue worse or if it's not even my back to begin with.

I guess what my question is, what else could the issue be? My urine is not bloody or odd colored. In fact, it's rather clear. I also had a low grade fever when I went to the doctors.

Symptoms:  Low back pain, vomiting, leg pain, groin pain, ovary pain
Doctor