Lower back is killing me and my doctor is being rude

Patient

Q: Lower back is killing me and my doctor is being very rude what should I do

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Generally low backache is due to weakness of back muscles and vitamin deficiencies. You can do back exercises, take supplements of vitamin, calcium and trace elements and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. You can get your vitamin D level and if found low you can take its supplements ( vitamin D3). You can get MRI of your spine to further investigate its causes such as disc prolapse. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.