Lower Back Pain

Q: Im a 24yr old CNA. Back in June 2013 I fell. I felt fine until the next day and I woke up in so much pain I couldn't get out of bed! I ended up calling an ambulance. The hospital told me it was a torn muscle. Well ever since then Ive been in pain daily. Some days it becomes so intense I have to go to the urgent care. They have told me it was a torn muscle, my weight, lumbosacral joint sprain and a few other things. My doctor wont give me anything for the pain or even run any tests to see if maybe its a disk issue or something. The pain is worse when sitting, walking, lifting my legs, when I first wake up, and if I move my head down like looking at the floor. Please tell me what is really going on....I cant keep living like this! Thank you!

Symptoms:  Constant lower back pain with sharp pains when moving