Lower back pain!

Patient

Q: I have excruciating lower back pain

Symptoms:  I have a sore back. I can't stand, or walk without having to sit down or if I have to stand I just sway back and forth. I can't sleep with this pain.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. We would require some more specific details pertaining to your lower back pain. If your pain is as severe as you describe it we recommend that you see your doctor to determine the cause of your lower back pain. Such pain could be caused by a degenerative intervertebral disc, a slipped or prolapsed disc, spinal cord compression, or lower back muscle strains.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com

Guest: Hi,i have just moved and my back has just got a shock or something i couldnt move for atleast 40 mins.Somehow i got up on the bed and my legs started shaking,i domt know what to do
Guest: I was dancing into room and I think I pulled something . The left if my lower back is In a lot of pain . Any advice on what I should do for the pain?