Lower back pain

Q: Since last 3-4 days, I'm suffering from Lower back pain and initially it is very extreme and even i can't able sit or walk but later on it is getting mild and now after 4 days i can able to sit and walk (but with some pain and not properly). Not sure why this sudden influx of pain occurred to my back and i was just doing my normal routine and suddenly it happens. Is this is by any chance related to Slip disc or some thing similar to that? I heard that in slip disc person can have great amount of swelling but in my case i only got little or no amount of swelling.

Please help me and advice me in this regards, thanks in advance.