Lower back pain and abdominal pain that is half explained for a year and a half,?

Q: My son is 15 years old. For the past year and a half he has been suffering from for the past year and a half:
1: His intestines got "glued together"
2: Sacroiliitis
3: Ankylosing spondylitis
4: Hooked coccyx
His symptoms for the past month: Severe night pain in the sacrum and tailbone, Weight loss(5 kg) unintentional. cant sit, walk, or stand.
We have been through 3 MRIs but nobody can explain the pain. The last one was to check his coccyx because you can feel a bump on it but they found only a hooked coccyx and there saying that he is exaggerating his pain. He is taking Humira for the past 3 4 month.
We are very scareed that the MRI missed a bone tumor!
This is our last resort to try to find out what is causing all of this, is it cancer? tumor? a different autoimmune disease? a rare disease? please help!!!!!!!!! he hasnt gone to school for a month because he cant move!