Lower back pain and bed wetting.

Q: For last two months, back aches like been lying in one position for hours, but shifting doesn't help. Feel a bit blocked too, bit like constipation, but different. Been wetting the bed at night once or twice a week, not losing bladder control during the day. Last few days, it's gotten worse. When sitting down, its more like jarred back with pain shooting from buttocks to lower back, like falling over and landing on buttocks. Housebound and unable to go to doctors for tests, any idea what it could be or what can be done?

Symptoms:  Lower back pain, constant discomfort and bed wetting once a week for 2 months. Now with jarring pain when sitting down.