Lower Back Pain and Bladder Leakage

Q: I pretty harsh pain in my lower back and bladder leakage. The back pain leads to almost falling over because of the occasional shock through my lower back/back. What is this?

-15 years old
-overweight (am very aware that this can relate to many issues)
-Moderately active
-has been going on for about a year
A previous doctors visit (1-2 years ago) because of leg pain had the idea that I had an issue with my discs. I was asked if I had any pee leakage, I answered with "no" to prevent embarrassment regardless of the fact that I did have this issue.
I also ride horses (haven't in about a year or so due to unrelated issues) and have fallen off a number of times.

Symptoms:  Painful shocks up back
Bladder leakage