Lower back pain and swelling.

Q: Good Day

I have lower back pain and my one side is also swollen.I dont have any conditions and have not had any problems.I also walk with discomfort.It also is warm feeling on side where it is swollen.

Symptoms:  Swollen back.Lower back pain

Thanks for your query on ATD.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are having backache with swelling along with warm feeling and discomfort during walking. These all denotes some kind of infection most commonly tuberculosis of spine. So you can get MRI off lumbar spine to see it in detail. You can visit a orthopaedics surgeon for it. Till then rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen are of use. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.