Lower back pain (due to accident) aggravated inspite of taking medicines.

Patient: I met with an accident last week, where I was hit by a two-wheeler from behind. My back is worst hit apart from my elbow. No physical injuries.Symptoms: I cannot sit for a long time… I keep walking every now and then… even at work. The worst being, I am unable to sleep at night, I unconsciously turn over to the side I’m hit at, due to which I cannot get up in the morning , and then the pain continues for the whole day. I took a day off from work, and got an appointment. The doctor prescribed me NELNAC SP and MYORIL 4mg tablets for 3 day course. MY course is over and I still suffer from the pain. The pain has simply aggrevated.Should i go to the doc again for another examination? or should I keep continuing the medicines prescribed?P.S: I got hit on the same place before as well.. that in a bus… when another bus from behind hit the bus I was in.. That was the beginning of my back pain..We don’t have a baby, and we are planning for a baby as well in future..I do not want my back pain to a problem during my pregnancy and later on..Please advice…

Doctor: