Lower back pain help

Q: I am diabetic 550 lbs i had back pain that comes around my back and into the back of my left side. i wwent 12 months ago to vanderbuilt and had mri they said i had 5 bonespurs and a small stone but tthe stone should not give me any problem i took hydrocodone for about 3 months woke up one day in april pain gone has not been back .....about 4 weeksago pain is back stronger than ever 3 tylenols evrery 6 hours makes the pain go from a 9 to a 4 on a scale of 1-10
i have had my appendix out 30 years ago
i still have my gall bladder
i am diabetic
my blood pressure has beeen good
i have been on blood pressure medicine, no insulin use
it is almost impossible to get comfort, hard to sleep, hard to sit
notice it hurts worse right after eating a meal

Symptoms:  Pain left back and side above belt line