Lower Back Pain in Teen Athlete

Q: Hello, I am a 16 year old male. I have been playing volleyball competitively for 4 years, how ever about 2 months ago, I just started playing tennis competitevely too. About one month ago I started having lower back pain (left side in particuliar). I stopped tennis but I kept going to volleyball practices, twice a week. The first hour of practice would usually be fine and then the final hour it would hurt very much during certain drills/things I did. For example it did not hurt to stand how ever it did hurt when I bent over to pass a ball. After practices I would take a 30 min car ride home sitting down and it would be okay but then when I got home it would hurt a lot to even just walk around. By the next day it would be back to the normal pain (only when doing certain activities). I repeated this twice a week for 2 weeks. I then decided to go to a chiro who did some short things that made it feel better and also a physio therapist who told me my core was very weak. I saw the chiro for 1 2 weeks and she did a great job however her appointements were about 1 min each so I have not gone to her in a while because I feel as though I am getting ripped off. Just recently the pain began to also move to my right side of my lower back. I have been going to volleyball lately because it has been getting a little better and I have been taking it easier at volleyball. Any time I do something aggresive, my back seams to hurt again for that day (i.e. yesterday I was walking rather fast and my foot bumped into a curb and it really hurt my back, I had to slow down and take it easy for the reest of the day to be painfree. Today it is back to normal (when I say normal I mean only slight pain during symptoms, serious pain during activity). No pain while causually walking or running or jumping, except after 1 hour or more of activity).
Any Idea what has happened to me? Any idea if it is serious or not? Is it short term or long term? What should I do? Should I stay off it or get back on it or just do light activity? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!!!

Symptoms:  Pain when; bending over, lifting legs, after exercising my core, getting out of seat (very slight pain), and the serious pain only comes after 1 hour or longer of more intense activity.