Lower back pain, lest testicle pain, now red rash (doesn't itch)

Q: Lower back pain, lest testicle pain, now red rash (doesn't itch) on right side of scrotum. Not an std. My fiancé is getting chemo treatment and has been for the last 9 months. We haven't had sex in 3 months. This pain started about 3 weeks ago. My back hurt so bad I could barely walk. I started drinking a ton of water and it made it better. However, I still have slight lower back pain and my testicles still hurt. Just noticed the rash today.

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

You seem to have developed EPIDIDYMO-ORCHITIS which is combined inflammation and infection of epididymis and testis as well. The area is red and tender to touch with red rash over scrotum, though there is not an increase in size which may occur as well, an accompanied UTI may also contribute to the symptoms of lower back pain. You need to get a urethral swab test and a urine culture done soon and get a physician check up.

You should be started on a course of antibiotics sooner for a total of 10 days to treat the same completely. Please do not delay as this if allowed to continue can lead to decreased sperm counts and oligo-astheno-teratozoospermia. So please visit your physician soon.

I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health,