Lower Back Pain On The Left Side of My Back

Q: Hi hows it going,

I hurt my lower back over training with weights (half year ago) and have been having random sharp pains. I went to a sports massage place and they told me i have a bad lumbar. I am 20yrs old and when i feel the sharp pain on my back kick in it has me moving around like an elderly person. I try to exercise my whole back once in a while but there's these random days that the lumbar shoots a pain through my back that almost enables me from even doing basic movements. What are some treatments that i could possibly look into ?? I really want to improve my lumbar.

Symptoms:  Symptoms: tingly back pain on the left side of my lower back, bending over becomes difficult, and standing straight becomes challenging due to a random bolt of pain that shoots through my back. The Pain even makes my legs a bit weak and wobbly.