Lower back pain question - more shots needed?

Q: Can someone help in interpreting my MRI results? I have lower back pain and it seems to keep getting worse. I hae already been through 3 rounds of lumbar shots which help me feel better for approximately 2.5 weeks. Thank you.

Curvature and alignment:Dextroconvex scoliotic curvature of the lumbar spine noted.

Vertebral body shape and signal: Marrow edema along the L2-3 endplates consistent with Modic type I degenerative change. No evidence of acute fracture or traumatic malalignment.

Cord terminates normally at the L1 level. The conus medullaris and nerve roots of the cauda equina demonstrate uniform signal. Spinal canal is developmentally capacious.

L1-2:Unremarkable appearance of the intervertebral disc, spinal canal, and neural foramina.

L2-3:Minimal grade 1 retrolisthesis of L2 on L3 noted. Disc bulging is present without canal stenosis or foraminal compromise.

L3-4:Disc bulging and facet hypertrophy are present causing mild circumferential canal narrowing. Minimal bilateral foraminal stenosis is present..

L4-5:Disc bulging is present without canal stenosis. Small central annular fissure is present. Facet hypertrophy and bulging disc at this level cause mild bilateral foraminal stenosis.

L5-S1:Disc desiccation present with loss of height and signal. No focal herniation, canal stenosis, or foraminal compromise..

Symptoms:  Lower back pain, left leg goes numb to the knee