Lower back pain radiates down my legs

Patient: I am having pain that radiates from my lower back down legs and feels like intense needles at the bottoms of my feet.

Doctor: Your pain seems to be related to the degenerative disc disease L4-L5, which is usually managed with non surgical treatme nt consisting of medications to control inflammation and pain (either oral or injection) like ibuprofen, naproxen etc. or steroid injections, ice or heat application, physical therapy, chiropractic manipulation and exercise. Surgery may be considered in case of no significant improvement with non surgical treatment or with increasing difficulty in day to day activities.

View all posts