Possible Vitamin D deficiency in 16 year old female causing lower back pain?

Patient: This morning I woke up with lower back pain mostly concentrated to the left side but a little bit on the right. I am a 16 year old female, 5’2”, 151 pounds. I believe it’s not a kidney infection or anything to do with my urinary tract because I always make sure to take perfect care of my downstairs parts. But is this just because of the way I might have slept? Or my bad posture in general? I am very distressed and this has had me in tears for the past hour.

Symptoms: Lower back pain, hurts mostly when sitting down or bending over, sometimes when standing for too long. dulled down through out the day but still hurts

Doctor: There are two possibilities. One is vitamin D deficiency and weakness of muscles and bones. You can get your vitamin D level and if found low you can take supplements of vitamin D3. Second possibility is acute disc prolapse. You can get MRI to confirm it. Rest and analgesic are its treatment. Mecobalamin is helpful in recovery of nerves.Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.