Lower back pain.. testicle area....

Q: Hello

I am a 34 year old male...

About 8 years ago when I was around 26 I woke up one morning and I noticed that the left side of my testicle had some pain. I also eventually got some lower back discomfort.. I also noticed a decline in sensation during ejaculation..

I went to the doctor a few days later and he gave me some anti inflammatory pills which I took for a week. The symptoms went away up to about 80% and have stayed that way.

I have no actual "pain".. it's more of a minor nuisance and in my lower back I always have a sensation of tightness....

I have no symptoms of an infection that I can see.. no discharge.. no pain during urination or ejaculation..

My only symptoms at this point are:
A feeling of some tightness in lower back
Decreased sensation during ejaculation
minor discomfort in left testicle area (seemingly near where a tube attaches to the actual testicle itself)

Beyond that I am perfectly healthy.