Lower Back Pain with Frequent Urination

Patient : Hi my name is Brandy. I have been experiancing pain while passing urine for the past 3 days and now i have bad pain in my lower back where i believe to be my left kidney. I also have the feeling that i need to urinate frequently even if its only a tingle.
Doctor :   The sequence of your symptoms suggests an initial bladder infection that has spread to your left Kidney.  Most doctors w would recommend treating it with antibiotics in the early stage to prevent further spread to the blood stream and other organs. Please see your family physician for a recommendation on antibiotics for you. If you experience high fevers and vomiting, a visit to the ER would be reasonable.