Lower back pain with testicle ache

Patient: My right testicle hurt when I touch it, it started one regular day real bad , then it went away, I play soccer, could it be cause of my lower back??

Symptoms: None, it just aches

Doctor: Trauma may cause such pain in addition to causes like Epididymitis (testicle inflammation), Hydrocele (fluid buildup th at causes swelling of the scrotum), Inguinal hernia, Scrotal masses or Spermatocele (fluid buildup in the testicle).The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain may arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis).Sometimes, what seems to be testicle pain is caused by a problem that starts in the groin, abdomen or somewhere else — for example, kidney stones and some hernias may cause testicle pain. The cause of testicle pain can’t always be identified readily, until a careful clinical examination is done. Please consult a general surgeon for help.