Lower Back Pain...HELP!!!!!!!!

Patient : Is it normal for lower back pain to last for 4 months? I am 16 and a swimmer, I was having back pain the first couple weeks of high school swimming and it still has not gone away. I have seen two doctors, one checked for a fracture and there was nothing the other said that i need to stretch it out more and gave me exercises that i already been doing. So I really do need help because as of right now i feel like there is no real hope that i will be pain free. History: I tore my shoulder before freshman swim season so i had to sit out, then i hurt my knee. Both of these injuries resulted in surgery.Both of left side of body.
Symptoms:  Bad lower back pain
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Your pain can be due to vitamin and trace elements deficiency. You can get your vitamin D and vitamin B12 levels and if found low you can you take its supplements.It can also be due to weakness of muscles. You can do back exercises to get relief. You can take analgesics such as Ibuprofen for pain relief. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care