Lower back, pelvic hip, and right side pain

Patient

Q: I really need some answers and I feel like every time I go to the doctor they think I'm crazy or just want pain medicine.

I am 24 years old and have had a ton of female problems in the past few years. I used to never get sick but then suddenly in 2007 my appendix almost ruptured, I had emergency surgery and had it removed. Later in 2007 I got pregnant and had my daughter in 2008. My whole pregnancy was very painful and was put on bed rest at 6 months because I kept going into labor. After I had my daughter I started getting large cysts on my ovaries, just one right after another. My doctor put me on several different birth controls (not at the same time) to try to control the cysts with no luck. In 2009 I had to have emergency surgery to have a cyst removed because it was so large it started making my ovary twist. Also during all of this I had endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, along with several kidney infections, bladder infections, and UTI's. I was also in so much pain it hurt to just get out of bed. When it was told I felt like my bones were grinding together. Then in November 2010 I was put in the hospital because the pelvic inflammatory disease was so bad I needed to be put on antibiotic iv drip. After being in the hospital for a week the doctors told me I HAD to have an emergency hysterectomy. After surgery I was able to go home and after recovery I felt better than I had felt in a LONG time and was able to do things that I couldn't do before due to the pain. Then April 2011 my gall bladder ruptured and I had it taken out. Now it's almost a year after the hysterectomy and for the past month or so I have had very bad lower back pelvic pain and also very sharp pains in my right side close to my right breast. Also when I have sex with my husband it's very painful. The past few times after having sex I would bleed for a day or so, very light bleeding. One time there was a lot of blood. I hurt constantly in my lower back, hip pelvic area and on my right side. I have called my doctor and told her all this and she says just keep an eye on it. I feel like she thinks that I'm just wanting attention or pain medicine when really I just want to stop hurting. I'm begging for some answers. I'm 24 I wanna feel like I'm 24 not 94... Please help... :(

Also I am currently taking a hormone pill at night and I wear a hormone patch that I change once a week.

Doctor