Lower back sharp pain, now dull ache in right leg

Q: I was working outside and in the process of bending down I felt a sharp pain in my lower back , buttock region that lasted only a second. I was then fine and continued to work ok. Later in the day going from a sitting to a standing position it happened again. Since then I have had a dull pain that feels like it runs through my right hamstring and down through my knee as well as the occasional sharp pain again in my back , buttock area.
Is this something i need looked at or simply have i tweaked a muscle and just need to give it time to recover?