Lower back three bulges with annular tears and one disc protrusion help

Patient : Sir i am a 51 one year old male, i had a mri and this is what it reads, impression: L5-S1 annular tear with a central disc protrusion and osteophytic disease at the facets and endplates. disc bulges and annular tears from L2-L3 through L4-l5 without stenosis i have weakness and numbness in the legs and lot of pain in lower back, i take loratab 10-500 but it just knocks the edge off, and after 4 hour i need to lay down ,due to the pain, i have had injections but didn't work, and physical therapy makes it worse , this has been going on for 7 months now, what can i do to get rid of the pain, don't want to be on meds help thank you