Lower left abdominal pain Not nauseous and can eat and

Patient : Lower left abdominal pain. Not nauseous and can eat and pass gas. Havent released a bowel in over a day. The pain is at a 3 out of 10. Do i need to go into the er for this?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We understand your concern. Such pain in lower abdomen can be due to any of the followi ng reasons: 1. Acid reflux- However, it is mostly in upper abdomen but gas formation can lead to pain anywhere in the abdomen. 2. Stone in the renal tract- Mostly presents with such kind of pain which radiated to urinary tract and also painful micturition is there. 3. Colitis- mostly accompanied by loose motions and blood in stools. In such scenario, you should see your doctor and get an Ultrasound abdomen done to rule out stones and other possibilities. Till you get the Ultrasound done, you can take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for Acid Reflux. For relief from pain you can take Tab Drotaverine. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy