Lower limbs discrepancy due to shorten Achilles tendon

Patient: Hello Doctor , I m 18 years old . I have short Achilles tendon and i had surgery when i was only 6 years old . How ever now i can walk 80% better but still when i stretch my tendon . My right tendon have less stretch than my left leg tendon .i can put my legs straight but when i walk . My one leg land normal but the short one shakes a little bit . I mean my ankle and it does land but it feel weird . Like my feet isnt gaping the land . How ever i bend my knee as well . My question is that repeating the same surgery will help me? Also i feel no pain and my legs are pretty normal looking but sometimes when i sit on chair . My both leg can touch the ground but one leg feels uncomfortable as it is over stretching.

Doctor: First of all, it is important to determine the repercussion of the discrepancy in the length of your lower limbs, meanin g, if it is producing any muscular imbalances, knee, hip or spine problems; because over the time this discrepancy may bring lower back pain and spine deformities. I strongly recommend you to consult an Orthopaedic surgeon that evaluate all these factors to determine the best treatment option for you