Lower pelvic pain - could it be PID or pregnancy?

Patient : I started my period on November 13; this is the first month in almost over a year that I havent started on the 17th. I got off around the 16-17ish. On the 19th I had unprotected sex but he did not ejaculate in me. My period isnt due for another week. The past two days I have been having dull annoying pains in my lower pelvic area.They started on the left side but now its my whole entire pelvic area. Could I possibly be pregnant? That is my main concern is being pregnant. I dont want to be and I am freaking completely out! I have a 3 year old already, also I have a had to have a surgery in the past for PID to remove scar tissue could this be what is causing the pain? Please contact me as soon as possible if you can!
Doctor :   I do understand your concern of being pregnant but due to the fact that you had sex more than 10 days before your ovulat ion, the chances of pregnancy is minimal. I do however feel that the pelvic inflammatory disease could be the cause of the pelvic pain. You will need to consult your gynecologist for further management. The main goal in the treatment of PID is to provide prompt, appropriate antibiotic therapy to decrease pain, improve symptoms and prevent progression of the infection. Antibiotics are the mainstay of treatment. Oral antibiotics are recommended for mild to moderate symptoms of PID. If no significant benefit is seen within 72 hours the treatment will need to be reevaluated.