Lumbar Facet Arthropathy: Conservative Treatment Options

Patient : I have a problem with, Minimal forward slippage of L4 over L5 secondary to facet joint arthropathy associated with L4-5 pseudo-disk bulge slightly encroaching upon ventral thecal aspect and neural foramen. They told me there's no need for any operation.  Do you have any other treatment suggestions so that I can continue my work in plastering ?
Doctor :   Basically the conservative treatment of the Lumbar Facet Arthropathy is Physical Therapy aimed to recondition and stabil ize the lumbar spine by re-educating the patient, teaching him/her a daily stretching routine for the lumbar area, strengthening of abdominal muscles, and other important general recommendations as follows: sleeping with a pillow between the knees lying on the side, avoid activities that place additional strain on the lumbar spine (example: weight lifting). All of the above, with the objective to keep the patient as far as possible from episodes of acute low back pain, and also to preserve his/her quality of life.