Lumbar spine distress

Patient

Q: All of the damage I have is located at L4/L5 S1 I also have spinal stenosis. I had a laminectomy discectomy in 2000 it was a failed surgery. The doctor said to be blunt it was just a mess of garbage in there and I have gotten quite a few opinions and they are the same or I think maybe. My question is I am now experiencing severe trembling all through my body when I stand up mostly in my legs and when I drive just the pressure of holding the gas peddle makes my leg shake. I can only stand for a max of 15 minutes now . Is this the stenosis putting pressure on my spinal cord?

Symptoms:  Shaking in legs upon standing and extreme weakness
Doctor