Lump between my thighs (soft tissue area)

Patient

Q: I am a 13 year old girl, haven't hit puberty yet... About 5 months ago, i noticed a 'lump' or a piece of extra skin that is loose or looks like a lump. It is found in the soft tissue area between the legs.. The end of it does not hurt at all (which is very weird, considering that it hurts at the top). Whenever i sit down, the top of this supposedly "lump" stings a bit, but the end does not... Even if it is pinched really super hard?!! (i am terribly sorry about the extra info i gave out, but you guys are experts so i though i should tell you a very detailed explanation)
So my questions are, what is this "lump" ?? Can it be a tumor?? Or is it just a normal thing that girls my age have as well? Should i be scared and tell a doctor Immediately? If i didn't tell him, what might happen?
Thank you so much :) Please answer :)

Doctor