Ask The Doctor » Questions & Answers » Lump formed after masturbation

Lump formed after masturbation

Patient: As Embarrassing as this is im 11 weeks pregnant and like alot of women, Found myself to be incredibly horny, and spent a whole day watching pornography, pleasuring myself an brought upon 15 orgasms some of which were achieved quiet vigorously with a vibrator. However since enjoying myself, iv been aching downstairs despite being aroused most the time, but iv noticed a lump formed on the top of the entrance to the vagina, and its so large that it has off centred the urethral opening, yet appears to be more formed around paraurethal skenes ducts of the vagina. Its appearance is as though the inside of the vagina is protruding, but only on the upper wall, and the lump swelling is only felt from the outside, to 2cm in the vagina, then its normal, and I can actually push the lump forward with my finger,as well as feel the sides, which are all quiet firm. I think I may have a UTI, as it burns when I urinate, and I have the constant needing to urinate, although I just related this, an the slight cramping in the very lower abdomen to pregnancy. Is this something I should be concerned about? I can post pics if required as long as my identity isn’t revealed.

Doctor: Thank you for your question. It appears that you have contracted a urinary tract infection along with vaginitis due to y our excessive sexual activity. It is indeed a cause for concern since you are pregnant. You will need to promptly be examined by your doctor or obstetrician and be started on a course of antibiotics to treat this infection. We recommend that you see your doctor as soon as possible to prevent the worsening of this infection which could in fact infect the uterus, threatening you pregnancy. Please see your doctor.Thank you for choosing

View all posts