Lump in armpit

Patient

Q: Hello, Im 18 and feel like im living a normal life style until one day i noticed a lump on my armpit. at first i thought it was a bug bite but a few weeks after i saw it again and it grew a little in size. it doesn't hurt i tried squeezing it and only tiny bits of puss came.out. i did more research on it and learned that it can be a sign of breast cancer... do you think i should wait and try to remove safely if so how can i remove it?or should i get it looked at by a Doctor? please respond as soon as possible,
best wishes,

Lump in armpit-1
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your history of a small lump in the armpit which you could pop after a few weeks to get a bit of pus.
Clinically this looks to be a boil or an infected small sebaceous cyst.
Cancers do not occur at such an early age of 18 nor they present like the case you have.
You have to meet the Doctor just to confirm the diagnosis and to get a prescription based medicines.