Lump in bikin area.

Patient

Q: Have sore spot just left of penis with a lump inside the skin sore spot thought to be cause over sweating. The lunp is the size of quater.

Doctor

Q: Hello, can I take 5mg of diazapam after taking half a gram of cocaine?

Q: I have pure white discharge (vagina) for (minimum) 2 months consistently. It does not smell and it's creamy. This i...

Q: I haven't necessarily had much sexual activity in my life, as I could say that I've had sex less than 10 times. I rec...

Q: I'm looking for otc medicine for a clear, slightly brown, copious vaginal discharge. I plan to see a doctor if the pr...

Q: I have one sore that has a few bumps around it. They have been pussing clear liquid on my pubic area. There is no pai...

218

173

138

98