Lump in my Throat

Patient : My throat feels tight wehere my adams apple is and it feels like a lump in my throat when i swollaow is this normal?
Doctor :   All the muscles of the mouth, pharynx, throat, larynx, esophagus and stomach work together to help you swallow solid foo ds and drinks. Any weakness of these muscles or infection in the throat may produce symptoms. Normally the process of swallowing is well co ordinated and you do not have any lumpy or sticky feeling in your throat. You may visit your doctor for examination of your mouth and throat for any infection, lump or muscle weakness that may be present.   All the muscles of the mouth, pharynx, throat, larynx, esophagus and stomach work together to help you swallow solid foods and drinks. Any weakness of these muscles or infection in the throat may produce symptoms. Normally the process of swallowing is well co ordinated and you do not have any lumpy or sticky feeling in your throat. You may visit your doctor for examination of your mouth and throat for any infection, lump or muscle weakness that may be present.