Lump in on the upper part of my labia majora near the mons pubis

Patient : I have a lump in on the upper part of my labia majora near the mons pubis. It's sensitive to the touch and really hurts whenever I bump it. It hurts when I cross my legs and sometimes when I walk. It's slightly pink. It's swollen. What could it be?
Symptoms:  Painful, slightly pink, swollen lump on mons pubis.
Doctor :   If it outside to Labia, it could be Furunculosis, that is infection of hair follicles. If it is inside to Labia, it cou ld be Bartholin gland cyst. Consult Gynaecologist; it subsides with antibiotics and anti inflammatory medicines if it is at initial stage. If it advanced stage, it canbe dealt with minor procedure.