Lump on anus

Q: Hi, I have had this issue for about 3 weeks now. There is a set of 3 lumps on the side of my anus, they are like testicles. So, a hard lump inside a sack. I first noticed them after work once when I was doing a very labour intensive day. They grew quickly and hurt at first however after a week they receded in size and stop hurting. If I did not know they where there they would go un-noticed. They seem to be attached to the side of the anus side and can slightly go up inside me. I'm not gay, and have not done anything like that if it could make a difference.

Hope that describes it well, and you can give me some information on this.