Lump on Neck

Q: Hi

I have a bump and the back of my neck, i've had it for about 7 years,(it was sort of hard) it never hurt as the years went bye it got bigger, about a month ago i asked my wife to push it as it was smelling, when she did a off white pasty substance came out, ( i was round) it now has came back and it is very hard and sore, and it seems to be spreading out, and it itches some times. I'm on antibiotics but they don't seem to be helping. it is about 4cm wide and the skin is red my wife says it has a point like a pimple.

what do you think it may be, i do have pics of it i can send.