x
176 Physicians Online

Question:

Lump on neck

I have a lump on the far left side of my neck for about 8 months.It is bigger then a pea size and you could slightly move it. Now it has grown to where it is noticeable and very painful. I've tried popping it but only watery blood came out. I've been getting bad migraines,tiredness and sweating alot more. What could it be? Should I see a doctor or try home remedies first?

Answer:

You should see your physician. This lump may be a simple cyst or something more serious such as malignant tumor. I cannot say definitively which it is without an examination. It is best to see your physician for a complete check up. The other symtpoms you have described suggest that theis may be more than just a simple cysts. You should have it checked out as soon as possible.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

Dr. Patrick Golden M.D.

• Board Certified Cardiologist
  • Founder AskTheDoctor.com
  • Practices in Fresno, CA