Lump On The Left Side Of Throat

Patient

Q: I have a lump on the left side of my throat. It is bleeding a little but is not hurting. Just a bit unconfortable.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I do not understand if you have the lesion on the inside or on the outside. If you have the lesion outside and its bleeding, you need to see a Doctor to get the wound cleaned and dressing done.

If the lesion is inside the throat then you need to see the Doctor. The Doctor will be able to help you with it. The Doctor will help you with surgery if needed.

I hope this helps you and wish you have a speedy recovery. All the best.