Lump on vagina

Q: I have over the last 4 days developed an area on my outer right lips (vagina) that is raised, red, almost kind of looks like a cauliflower, and it itches but when I scratch it it is painful. It doesnt itch all the time. and also, my right groin has a little lump in it I have noticed today, also my right inside thigh near the groin in delicate and sore to touch.... i wonder if all three symptoms I am explaining are related? I attach a pic. Thanks.
p.s. I trust my partner (female) so dont expect this to be an STD etc. WE have both never had an STD.