Lump or mass found from inside overtaking vaginal opening coming from the side

Patient

Q: I have a swollen mass pushing out from inside my vagina. I went pee felt no pain but the mass felt like I had a tampon in and I am not on or near my period and I dont have an tampon in. I grabbed a mirror and saw this lump same color as my other skin pushing everything else that should be in the middle of my vaginal opening to the side. It doesnt hurt to touch (yet)I dont have back pain or any pain. I just feel fat or bloated in my belly which isnt unusual for a girl and I was contributing it to my taking off excersing lately but I started back and I am not fat for doctors terms 5'6 149 age 40. What can this mass be? I have never had this. And I havent had sex in over a year...but I have also not had a desire either but I thought it was due to a high stress custody case I have been under could my lack of sex drive be stemming from a health problem which is this lump no showing up? Is there a correlation could there be?

Doctor