Lump pussy pimples around bottom hole

Patient : Hey I have lumps around my bottom and I'm worried it could be cancer but they look pussy. Could you help?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is not possible to determine whether a swelling or lump is cancer without performing a s urgical biopsy of it and have it examined in a laboratory. It is possible that these pus-filled lumps could be due to a skin infection, ingrown hairs, or a sexually transmitted infection. We recommend that you promptly go to your doctor to have theses examined, and samples taking to determine what is the exact cause of their appearance. Once diagnosed, you will likely be placed on a course of antibiotic or antiviral medication to treat it. AskTheDoctor.com wishes you a rapid recovery.