Lump that is located inside vagina

Patient

Q: I have a lump inside my vagina on the right side. when i touch it it doesn't hurt but it can be discomforting when i walk. it feels like it is swollen or inflammed and mushy like.

Symptoms:  Lump
Doctor

It is suggested that you should visit your physician for a local examination with a speculum which can give a fair idea of the cause and diagnosis. If there would have been a picture attached, it would have been really helpful, but nevertheless with the description it appears to be a Bartholin cyst which is a benign lesion and can cause discomfort while walking and difficulty while intercourse or urination if large. However, the diagnosis warrants a local exam.

I hope I have answered your query.